DIRECTOR OF SALES
About The Position
We are seeking a hard-working, independent, highly-motivated, Director of Sales to lead our growing Sales team. In this role, you will lead our Sales-side leading the Sales Managers and their respective BDRs (we work in pods). You will be responsible for new revenue globally, with the exception of North America. You will work very closely with the marketing team in order to make sure that the top of the funnel is kept full and also to ensure that your team has the collateral they need. The Director of Sales reports directly to the SVP Revenue.
Full-Time position In our office in Ramat-Gan.
- Proven work experience as Sales and/or BDR director of team leader
- Experience in recruiting and training sales executives.
- Proven work experience (minimum 5 years) in sales functions in a B2B software/SaaS company, ideally including the European markets.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls and cold reach-out), processes, and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, SalesLoft).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Dynamic, high energy, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Managerial experience.
- Track record in achieving sales quotas.
- Manage, train, and recruit the Sales and BDR teams.
- Work closely with each pod to make sure they meet their goals.
- Hands-on role.
- Optimize the outbound motion and prepare for an increase in inbound as we ramp up marketing efforts.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team on:
- Maximizing the potential of the existing leads.
- Planning and executing outbound sales campaigns.
- Develop templates for direct outreach and content marketing approaches.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Consistently achieve targets.
- Constantly evaluate the team’s KPIs and think of ways to improve and optimize processes.